- Let’s get ready to RODEO!!!by Dave Lueneberg on August 13, 2022 at 2:00 pm
First chute opens at 12 noon
- Community gardens vandalizedby Tom Summer on August 12, 2022 at 9:04 pm
Thieves cut hole in fence to steal vegetables
- VIDEO: watch the 100th Dawson Creek Exhibition & Stampede parade!by Rob Brown on August 12, 2022 at 8:20 pm
Enjoy the parade!
- St. Mark’s pancake breakfast preps people for paradeby Rob Brown on August 12, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Beat the line up.
- UPDATE: Smoky skies alert endedby Dave Lueneberg on August 12, 2022 at 3:57 pm
Environment Canada extends its air quality advisory for the region into Friday
- City office turns back the clock 100 years with western displayby Rob Brown on August 12, 2022 at 3:22 pm
Back in time.
- DC EXHIBITION 100: Friday parade and other events you have to lassoby Rob Brown on August 12, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Rodeo really kicks off today.
- FULL VIDEO – Dawson Creek Exhibition & Stampede – Kiwanis’ kids parade 2022by Rob Brown on August 12, 2022 at 1:41 am
Taking it to the streets!
- Dawson Creek mayoral candidate debate set for Sept. 29by Rob Brown on August 11, 2022 at 9:35 pm
FORUM: Co-op Mercer Hall at the Ovintiv Events Centre is the place to be!
- B.C. COVID-19 hospitalizations dips to one-month lowby Glen Korstrom on August 11, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Number of those in ICU with the disease is lowest since mid-June
- Williston wildfire grows to 150 hectaresby Matt Preprost on August 11, 2022 at 6:59 pm
Hot weather and strong winds have fanned a wildfire at Williston Lake to 150 hectares this week, according to the BC Wildfire Service.
- DC EXHIBITION 100: Wednesday photo actionby Rob Brown on August 11, 2022 at 6:06 pm
Wednesday rodeo action!
- ‘Never been easier’: Tech expert dispels Canada’s electric vehicle mythsby Pippa Norman on August 11, 2022 at 6:03 pm
Hundreds of new chargers are slated to be installed across Canada and more Canadians are considering EVs than ever before. But why is the adoption rate still so low?
- Barefoot in the Geopark: nine-year-old runs half marathon with no shoes or socksby Rob Brown on August 11, 2022 at 5:28 pm
Talk about no agony of defeat.
- NWJHL team name changeby Dave Lueneberg on August 11, 2022 at 3:45 pm
Grande Prairie Kings adding “wheat” to its branding to reflect nearby farming heritage
- UPDATE: Chetwynd RCMP locates missing womanby Rob Brown on August 11, 2022 at 3:12 pm
34-year-old Jasmine Davis has been found.
- DC EXHIBITION 100: midway opens Thursday afternoon, kids parade slated as wellby Rob Brown on August 11, 2022 at 2:38 pm
100th Dawson Creek Exhibition and Stampede.
- Canadian parents among least likely to prevent cyberbullying, survey findsby Pippa Norman on August 11, 2022 at 12:00 am
Canadian children are being cyberbullied just as much as youth in other countries. But their parents are lacking in taking preventative measures to lower these numbers, according to a new poll.
- Prescription eyewear too expensive for many British Columbians, poll showsby Carol Eugene Park on August 10, 2022 at 10:48 pm
33 per cent of British Columbians haven’t visited the optometrist in the last three years.
- DC EXHIBITION 100: Tuesday headliner Tim Hicks brings the countryby Rob Brown on August 10, 2022 at 4:26 pm
Exhibition kick-off concert!