- Five headlines for Sunday morningby MooseJawToday.Com Staff on August 14, 2022 at 1:00 pm
A selection of headlines to read this morning.
- Good Morning Moose Jaw!by MooseJawToday.Com Staff on August 14, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Sunday will have a high of 33 C with a low of 13 C.
- Miller Express rally late to win Game 2 of East Division finalby Randy Palmer on August 14, 2022 at 4:01 am
Moose Jaw takes 7-2 victory over Medicine Hat, can clinch spot in WCBL championship series with win at Ross Wells Park at 7 p.m. Sunday night
- “Unbelievable experience”: Coach Turner looks back on the incredible week that was for the Moose Jaw All Starsby Randy Palmer on August 14, 2022 at 12:30 am
Run to the Canadian Little League Regional championship final might have ended with a tough loss, but that did little to dampen the overall experience
- DQ Miracle Treat Day a sweet fundraiserby Fox Klein on August 13, 2022 at 5:00 pm
On August 11th, and for the last 20th years, donations have been raised on Miracle Treat Day for 170 children’s hospitals.
- Region loses 2,900 workers and 1,300 unemployedby Ron Walter on August 13, 2022 at 4:00 pm
The Statistics Canada Labour Force Survey shows 2,600 jobless in the region at July 31
- Permits worth $76.7 million issued by City of Moose Jawby Ron Walter on August 13, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Permits issued by city hall to the end of July of $76.7 million were up 74 per cent from the same period in 2021.
- Elmer Torgerson to be inducted into Sask. Baseball Hall of Fameby Submitted on August 13, 2022 at 2:00 pm
While growing up, Elmer liked hockey, hunting and fishing, but his passion was baseball.
- Five headlines for Saturday morningby MooseJawToday.Com Staff on August 13, 2022 at 1:00 pm
A selection of headlines to read this morning.
- Good Morning Moose Jaw!by MooseJawToday.Com Staff on August 13, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Saturday will have a high of 32 C with a low of 15 C.
- Mavericks take win over Miller Express in Game 1 of East Division finalby Randy Palmer on August 13, 2022 at 4:44 am
Mavericks score run in top of ninth to take 2-1 win in opener of best-of-three series
- First week of Canada Summer Games nears end as local athletes continue to see actionby Randy Palmer on August 12, 2022 at 9:31 pm
Lin, Team Sask tennis defeat Newfoundland in consolation round; Shymko, Sask lacrosse lose 5-3 to New Brunswick in 7th/8th place game; Newberry, Simmons finish fourth in fastball with 5-4 loss to Ontario; Arnott and Chartrand wrap up events in the pool
- South Hill Bowling Centre club registration and children’s eventby Fox Klein on August 12, 2022 at 9:00 pm
If you are a parent with a child enrolled in the summer programs at Yara Centre, Optimist Park, or the Summer Games Park, then you are invited to an exciting free bowling party on Monday, August 15, 2022.
- Moose Jaw All Stars fall in Canadian Little League Regional championship finalby Randy Palmer on August 12, 2022 at 7:07 pm
A big congratulations on a great run Moose Jaw Major AAA All Stars. You have made Moose Jaw proud.
- Wells Camera: For decades, family business continues on cutting edge of photo techby Gordon Edgar on August 12, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Wells Camera & Sound is Moose Jaw’s oldest photo printing business and is now operated by the third generation of the Wells family. The company has stayed relevant since the end of WWII by embracing innovation.
- Local Cadet Pursues Flight Dreams In Brandonby Submitted on August 12, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Cadet Allain was just one of 29 cadets from Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia selected for the course in Brandon this summer.
- Myles Dezotell to be inducted into Sask. Baseball Hall of Fameby Submitted on August 12, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Dezotell was born in 1964, in Davidson, Saskatchewan where his passion and love for baseball started while playing with his three older brothers.
- Reviews on TripAdvisor rank top 10 local spotsby MooseJawToday.Com Staff on August 12, 2022 at 4:00 pm
The top 10 spots offered in Moose Jaw and area.
- Homestand ’22: chatting with Nova Scotian rocker Matt Maysby Gordon Edgar on August 12, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Singer/songwriter Matt Mays, from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, has been a Canadian rock icon since his time with indie alt-country band The Guthries in the late ‘90s, and has since become a serious solo act, with his 2012 album Coyote winning the Juno Award for Rock Album of the Year.
- Invasive species pull helping to eradicate Loosestrife from our local waterwaysby Fox Klein on August 12, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Purple Loosestrife is an extremely invasive plant from Europe and Asia that has spread quickly across North America and is now present in nearly every Canadian province.