- Golfers will be using more than clubs in this tournamentby Ted Murphy on August 19, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Participants will be playing with everything from a lacrosse stick to a rugby ball in upcoming Whack the Rock Golf Fundraiser.
- Mobile mammogram screening unit coming to Black Diamondby Okotoks Today Staff on August 19, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Women 50 to 74 don’t need a referral to have a mammogram when Screen Test comes to Black Diamond Sept. 6 to 8.
- CanAm Wrestling is coming to Okotoks, August 26, 2022!by Great West Media on August 19, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Tell us where CanAm Wrestling is performing in Okotoks August 26 and you could win Tickets to the performance.
- Survey finds support for another traffic light along Highway 2Aby Robert Korotyszyn on August 19, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Foothills County report details responses to questions about speed limits, intersection safety and traffic volume north of Okotoks.
- Dawgs send Express packing to claim WCBL championshipby Remy Greer on August 19, 2022 at 5:35 am
Baseball: Okotoks outlasts Moose Jaw 4-1 in front of 5,540 fans at Seaman Stadium
- What’s on this weekend: Cars, bikes and country funby Okotoks Today Staff on August 18, 2022 at 11:00 pm
Car buffs will want to head to Olde Towne Okotoks this Sunday for the always-popular Okotoks Show & Shine.
- Highway accidents send five to hospital on busy afternoon for first respondersby Robert Korotyszyn on August 18, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Emergency crews responded to three separate accidents on Okotoks-area highways Wednesday afternoon, and a fourth on Highway 762 in Foothills County.
- Indie folk group at Big Beaver Brewing this Fridayby Peehu Rana on August 18, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Two Late To The Party will be performing originals and covers during concert in Okotoks.
- Stuff the Bus provides families with back to school essentialsby Peehu Rana on August 18, 2022 at 2:00 pm
MyCityCare program alleviates stress for struggling families with kids heading back to class.
- Miller Express halt Dawgs to force winner-take-all Game 3by Remy Greer on August 18, 2022 at 4:15 am
Baseball: Okotoks and Moose Jaw to play for WCBL title Thursday at Seaman Stadium
- Show & Shine returns to Olde Towne Okotoks this weekendby Lauryn Heintz on August 17, 2022 at 11:00 pm
Kinsmen Club gearing up for biggest fundraiser of the year, expected to draw hundreds of cars and thousands of spectators.
- Accident closes Highway 549 west of Okotoksby Robert Korotyszyn on August 17, 2022 at 9:55 pm
A collision between a cyclist and a vehicle has closed Highway 549 at 354 Avenue, west of Okotoks. One person has been transported via ground ambulance in critical condition.
- TC Energy downsizes Foothills County solar projectby Robert Korotyszyn on August 17, 2022 at 8:00 pm
TC Energy has modified its plans for the Saddlebrook Solar + Storage Project that will be able to power up to 20,000 homes.
- 98% of Okotoks households pleased with their quality of life: surveyby Lauryn Heintz on August 17, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Citizen Satisfaction Survey shows affordable housing, municipal enforcement and snow removal as top concerns in Okotoks.
- Foothills paddling team golden at dragon boat festivalby Peehu Rana on August 17, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Team Miles paddles to the top at the Calgary Dragon Boat Festival.
- McFarland throws gem as Dawgs overpower Miller Expressby Remy Greer on August 17, 2022 at 5:26 am
Baseball: Okotoks takes Game 1 of WCBL Final by 12-3 count
- GALLERY: Rolling Barrage roars into Okotoksby Robert Korotyszyn on August 17, 2022 at 12:45 am
The cross-country motorcycle rally to raise awareness of PTSD came to Okotoks, going down Veterans Way, before stopping at Hub Town Brewing. The rally heads to Turner Valley on Wednesday for a breakfast hosted by the Turner Valley Legion.
- Shandro: Debate on cost of provincial police force is a ‘red herring’by Lauryn Heintz on August 17, 2022 at 12:05 am
Justice minister doubles down on questions about transition costs, says every detachment would have a minimum of 10 officers.
- Give your feedback on Okotoks’ e-scooters this weekby Okotoks Today Staff on August 16, 2022 at 11:00 pm
Representatives from Bird Canada will be at the Okotoks Recreation Centre tomorrow, Aug. 17, from 5-7 p.m.