- GARRIOCH: Ottawa Senators score a victory with NCC and are headed for LeBreton Flatsby Bruce Garrioch on June 24, 2022 at 12:20 am in Hockey, News, NHL, Ottawa, Ottawa Senators, Sports
“We collectively discussed: Was this something we wanted to do? The answer was always yes.”
- NOTE TO READERS: E-paper delivery issues resolvedby Staff Reporter on March 7, 2022 at 11:48 pm in Ottawa
- NOTE TO READERS: Weather delaysby Staff Reporter on March 6, 2022 at 10:00 am in News, Ottawa
- App Reader Survey: We want your feedbackby Ottawa Sun on March 1, 2022 at 9:46 pm in News, Ottawa
- GLASS HALF FULL: Senators and 67’s set to deal with provincial attendance restrictionsby Bruce Garrioch on December 16, 2021 at 2:52 pm in Hockey, News, Ottawa, Ottawa Senators
“The safety of our community is the most important consideration.”
- OTTAWA-CARLETON BOARD: school staff told they can wear their own higher quality masks at workby Jacquie Miller on October 28, 2021 at 12:31 am in News, Ottawa
The board approved a recommendation Tuesday to allow staff to wear N95-type masks rather than the medical masks provided by the province.
- TEWIN DEVELOPMENT: New suburban community stays in new official plan endorsed by city councilby Jon Willing on October 28, 2021 at 12:18 am in News, Ottawa
Council’s decision on the official plan, which will need approval by the province, can’t be appealed to the Ontario Land Tribunal.
- NEIGHBOURHOOD VAX: Some areas still lagging in vaccination rates, new city data revealsby Bruce Deachman on October 27, 2021 at 11:56 pm in News, Ottawa
“Without understanding our neighbourhoods, we wouldn’t know where to target these efforts and what particular barriers people are facing.”
- COP VACCINES: Staffing concerns contributed to OPS decision not to mandate vaccines, senior member saysby Matthew Lapierre on October 27, 2021 at 11:28 pm in News, Ottawa
The Ottawa Police Service policy complies with provincial guidelines and is in line with most other Ontario police forces.
- SHERRING: Will mic incident set stage for a robust mayoral race? Let’s hope soby Susan Sherring on October 21, 2021 at 9:00 am in Columnists, Opinion, Ottawa
At some point, Diane Deans has to take the plunge and run for mayor.